so i'm selling the black and pink latex pinup dress. i wore it for the one photoshoot and i haven't worn it since. i'm kind of resigned to the fact that i have nowhere to wear it to. i don't go out to bars or clubs... i stay home and play video games (ya, i'm kind of lame O_o .. ) .. anyways! it retails for $200. i'm asking for $150, but i'll probably go lower since i never have a reason to wear it anyways. send me a message if you're interested!
so, it has come to my attention that every female video game character i've grown to love and respect over the years has been completely stripped of all former dignity and put in the most crude of porn poses. lilith from borderlands, samus from metroid, even princess peach, for god's sake. am i really the only one who sees something wrong with this? why is it that there's no grayson from bulletstorm or master chief in degrading poses? this is truly upsetting to me....
*takes a deep breath* ANYWAY!
the bestest bestie in the world has rejoined deviantart! go show him some love
IF YOU USE MY STOCK:
- you must credit me with an icon link or a direct link to the picture you used.
to do make an icon link, type the following without spaces:
: icon vampurity-stock :
- you must send me a link informing me that you used it.
- you may not use my stock for anything indecent (i.e. nothing pornographic in nature.. horror is okay as long as you don't portray me with my head cut off or anything)
- please try to make ART with my stock. changing the contrast and adding a border is not art. that's just lazy.
- DO NOT use my pictures as your ID UNLESS you so so in a manner that does not insinuate that the person in the picture is you. if i feel that you are trying to mislead others into believing that you look like me, i will ask that you take the ID down.
- PLEASE CHECK MY SCRAPS SECTION for pictures that are small but still high resolution.
- you must have fun
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE PRINTS OF MY STOCK
- you must send me $10 per image via PayPal to pay for the image rights to redistribute. this is EXTREMELY cheap for image rights (most photographers ask for $75 per image) and goes towards my modeling fund. the more people that buy rights to my images, the better my pics will be .. i realize most people don't want to choke up any money if they can help it, but look at it this way: if you think your art is good enough to be a print, then why not put a small investment into it so that it CAN make money off of it?
IF YOU WANT TO USE MY STOCK OUTSIDE OF DEVIANTART
- send me a note with a link to show me where it's at so i can approve it. other art communities such as sheezyart are fine, but i would still like to see it.
- you MAY NOT use my stock for things such as myspace tables, myspace layouts, anything that you would put on a website that lots of people have the potential to use. if you send me a note with a link to something like this, i will tell you to take it down. if you make something like this anyway and you don't tell me, i will find it. i change my myspace like i change my underwear. if there's something myspace-related with my picture on it, i'll see it. don't do it.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUT A PICTURE WITH MY STOCK IN YOUR PORTFOLIO - feel free .. i would love to know about it though. that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
MY FAVORITE STOCK USERS:
i would love to see:
- someone turn my tattoos into real angel wings
- someone turn me into a porcelain doll
- someone make me into a fairytale
here are some clubs i'm in: